Dirty oven? With this quick and easy cleaning hack, you can make your oven shine and look brand new again. Here’s the secret to getting your oven clean – in just 5 minutes!
Here’s Everything You Need
1. 1 cup of baking soda
2. 1/3 cup of water
3. 1 bottle of vinegar
1. Remove all the racks. The first step is to completely empty your oven. Next, set all items aside.
2. Mix together the baking soda and water. Add essentials oils or lemon juice to the mixture (optional). Coat the inside of your oven with the paste. Let the mixture sit overnight or for at least 10-12 hours.
3. Spray vinegar. Spray all the coated areas inside your oven with the vinegar solution.
4. Start cleaning. Use a wet sponge or rag to easily wipe your oven clean – in just 5 minutes! Tackle tough grease stains and food spots lingering inside the oven using a butter knife or kitchen spatula.
5. Save leftover mixture. Use any leftover mixture to get the top of your oven or stove clean.
Skip the harsh chemicals and toxic smells of store-bought cleaning products with this all-natural solution. Not only does this cleaning method only requires 3 simple ingredients, but it will leave your oven looking fresh and clean again!